Hypermobility Connect's Blogging Guidelines
We welcome blog posts about:
- Your experiences
- Your everyday life
- Your challenges
- Your triumphs
- Things that others can relate to
- Aids, strategies, thought patterns that help you manage living with hypermobility
- Whatever else you can think about that’s helpful & hopeful.
Please don’t talk about:
- Specific therapists or doctors/health professionals
- Specific therapies
- Particular medicines or supplements
- Negative/unhelpful behaviours. While this might be your reality it might be triggering for others and it also might give others ideas they hadn’t already thought of themselves. We hope that you will reach out for appropriate help to get you through you.
In order to protect everyone, including you we ask you to also follow these guidelines of what not to talk about.
To submit a blog post:
- Make sure it fits within Hypermobility Connect’s blogging guidelines
- Please aim to keep your blog post under 600 words.
- Include a brief bio (1-4 sentences) and a profile photo
- Send all blogs to email@example.com with the email subject: Blog Submission
- We accept previously published blog posts, so you can just send us the link if you like!
- If you have any questions, feel free to make contact via email or social media.
- Not all posts submitted will be published; this decision will be made my Hypermobility Connect based on the blogs meeting our blogging criteria.